Hello from Kentucky

I just joined the forum.

I am not a film maker, a videographer, nor anything else like that.

What I am is a model maker, an amateur aviation historian, and being retired, I occasionally work as a mechanic, not for the "handsome" wage(it is not), but because I enjoy doing it.

I would like to ask if an idea for a movie might be doable by someone with the experience, which would be about a part of the aviation past, a historical movie, if possible.

I'm not sure how to present it, and so would ask if anyone might wish to consider when I explain further, if anyone would be at least curious.

The subject would be about the Soviet Union, from the perspective of the various aircraft designers and the bureaux they ran during the period of time the Soviet Union was in power, and perhaps into the current situation that exists over there.

If this might be possible, I would like to know. If not, then I would understand, because in reality, most people really aren't all that interested in flying machines, unless they are at an airshow, but the history and the development, not so much. But, perhaps a yarn could be spun that might hold some interest.

I just joined the forum.

I am not a film maker, a videographer, nor anything else like that.

What I am is a model maker, an amateur aviation historian, and being retired, I occasionally work as a mechanic, not for the "handsome" wage(it is not), but because I enjoy doing it.

I would like to ask if an idea for a movie might be doable by someone with the experience, which would be about a part of the aviation past, a historical movie, if possible.

I'm not sure how to present it, and so would ask if anyone might wish to consider when I explain further, if anyone would be at least curious.

The subject would be about the Soviet Union, from the perspective of the various aircraft designers and the bureaux they ran during the period of time the Soviet Union was in power, and perhaps into the current situation that exists over there.

If this might be possible, I would like to know. If not, then I would understand, because in reality, most people really aren't all that interested in flying machines, unless they are at an airshow, but the history and the development, not so much. But, perhaps a yarn could be spun that might hold some interest.

I think an aviation documentary would be a great project...there are lots of aviation buffs out there. Go for it!

Eric

Back