• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch These Are Compliments (CG Stopmotion + Camera-Matching)

That is hilarious! The music is spot on, love the characters accent and "because ... dang!"

Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man...I love this! Very whimsical and a perfect voice for the character. Especially great when he's looking / talking at the other toys. Perfect comedic timing too.

All I could think of is having this little dude on the shoulder of various males trying to approach females. You wouldn't hear anything but your character speaking. He would be the inner voice of so many failed pick up attempts :)

Great series opportunity. Maybe it would all end with a pink character popping up on the other person's shoulder even! Haha. Just locked eyes, cheesy romantic music, and those awesome credits.

Slightly off topic but I bet you'd be good a making lyric videos, and there's some good $ in that right now.

SUPER late, but thank you guys so much! I apparently didn't select to get notifications for replies. (Just happened to think to check back.)

Really dig the enthusiasm for the piece! Thanks again!

Back