• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Cafe Lumiere

cafe_lumiere.jpg

Check out our first English language short film Cafe Lumiere, shot on the Sony A7S to Atomos Shogun in 4K Prores format.

Yup, you can watch the short in 4K mode in YouTube.

Watch the short film here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpf5FfV9-B8&list=PL_I_xW06YeiRcUWDaekS4-X8Ru4tMmOyK&index=1

And subscribe us if you like our films! Happy New Year!:)

I saw your film Last Day of School before, which was great!

Cafe Lumeriere is also very well made!

It was so Kuala Lumpur atmosphere, probably because of the accents. I'm not sure how the title of the book relates to the story. Maybe I missed something.

Did you make any films in Malay?

Thanks, most of our short films are made in Malaysia, except for Last Day of School which was made in Singapore.

Yes, I have made some content in Malay language but they're usually for TV stations and studios.

Was trying to relate the book protagonist searching for a cat ;)

I have a loose idea for a short film about Diogenes, but in a modern environment. I think Singapore would be a fine city to film it. It would be about a poor by choice, ungroomed, provocative and witty man, challenging status quo in an extremely clean, rich and flashy city, and about how the authorities deal with him.

I don't have a ready script, but when I do, I would love to hear your opinion on it.

Back