• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Paint Fight - Doritos Entry

Hello friends -
I am a USC graduate student and I wanted to share with you all our submission for the Dorito's Crash The Superbowl competition. It was produced by a team made up primarily of USC cinema students. And it stars Aaron Perilo (True Blood, In Time) and Bill Parks (Community, How I Met Your Mother, Justified). We do hope you enjoy it and if you do, please feel free to share it with others. Any and all comments welcome as well.
Thank you all for your time,
AK Hottman

The link to the Crash The Superbowl page is found on our website - www.paint-fight.com

Enjoy!

I like! Except the painter's head kept moving and the other guy was stationery. Minor detail. Good one!

Great job. Good shot at winning for sure. How the heck did you get over 7K views, that's what I want to know...we've got a pretty good network of people sharing ours and we only hit 1k.

I love the Dexter feel to this.

Thanks for the kind words!

indietalk - thanks for pointing that out actually! That first beat was our biggest struggle in the editing room and that may have been part of the reason why! This has definitely been an experience - learning to tell a story in 30 seconds.

M1chae1 - I'm not sure how we got that many views for sure. There are about four of us who really worked hard on the project and we've all been sharing it with friends and family via facebook, twitter, and email - so that definitely helps. And the actors have been sharing it as well. I'm sure it also has to do with timing - we posted ours about a week before all the postings went crazy (about 10 days before the deadline) so it didn't get mixed in with everything at first. So both of those I think have helped a lot. I'd love to take a look at yours if you don't mind sharing it on here!

Thanks again!

Thanks for the kind words!

indietalk - thanks for pointing that out actually! That first beat was our biggest struggle in the editing room and that may have been part of the reason why! This has definitely been an experience - learning to tell a story in 30 seconds.

M1chae1 - I'm not sure how we got that many views for sure. There are about four of us who really worked hard on the project and we've all been sharing it with friends and family via facebook, twitter, and email - so that definitely helps. And the actors have been sharing it as well. I'm sure it also has to do with timing - we posted ours about a week before all the postings went crazy (about 10 days before the deadline) so it didn't get mixed in with everything at first. So both of those I think have helped a lot. I'd love to take a look at yours if you don't mind sharing it on here!

Thanks again!

You guys have a really big net it appears. 8K is pretty amazing. I wonder what kind of numbers the highest are pulling in...regardless, congrats, I'm so stoked for you guys.

As per your request, here is ours, thank you for asking. (put up day before deadline): http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery?video=13129

Good luck. I think yours is very tight. I love the lighting, sound design and Dexter appeal.

Great job guys! I like them both, but since i have a Don't do Drugs PSA with zombies in it coming out in about 2 months I hope zombies remain HOT!

M1chae1 - great job!! I love it!

And as for the number of views - they say it doesn't affect the judging for the Top 5, so don't sweat it! Your chances are just as good! Really great work again, man!

Back