• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Comedy Short Available

Hello!

I am new in this forum.

I just finished a short comedy script, "Bark Yard", and I am looking for a director.

It is about 10 minutes long, takes place in one location, two main characters. All in all, a low budget film. The only production catch is the third main character, the dog!

Please contact me at xkatsiadakis@gmail.com if you are looking for a script.

So, let's see if this works!

Welcome to IndieTalk! :)

I'm sorry to tell you, but you might find it difficult to get this script sold. I'm sure you're a good screenwriter, but when you see the word "dog", we see "disaster".

Thanks for the tip, guys! The story kind of doesn't work without the dog. But I have a dog, so I can understand why reactions might range from "challenge" to "disaster"! That's the reason I thought I should mention from the start that there is a dog in the story.

But I will make sure to include a radio-controlled toy in the next one! :)

Thanks for the tip, guys! The story kind of doesn't work without the dog. But I have a dog, so I can understand why reactions might range from "challenge" to "disaster"! That's the reason I thought I should mention from the start that there is a dog in the story.

But I will make sure to include a radio-controlled toy in the next one! :)

I'm still trying to erase the image of a horse's ass hitting me in the face (while holding a camera to my face) in my last short... I had no idea it would skid sideways. That horse knew what he was doing and where his ass was going - he enjoyed it.

I'm absolutely serious as well. In case you think I'm joking: https://vimeo.com/paulrwalker/review/65203591/040e0a533b

Back