[South London] Multiple positions needed for Feature Film

We have multiple positions that need filling on our crew for our feature film, which enters production this coming June. The film is a post-apocalyptic action film, and follows our protagonist as she fights her way through the hell left behind by Society's collapse.

The most vital of these is Producer. Currently I'm doing all producer work on my own, and therefore require someone who will be able to step in and help. I'd be happy to send the film script to anyone interested. Currently, I will need help from a co-Producer with casting, financing, and scheduling. Come Production time, I will be directing the film so the Producer will take a lead in that department, although I will still help collaborate on this.

Besides Producer, I also need to find: Camera Operator, Boom Operator, Assistant Director, Hair/Make-up Artist, Set Dresser, a General Cast/Crew Assistant/Runner, Prop Technician, and a stills Photographer.

Production begins end of June and will run through to end of August/beginning of September. Shooting will mostly be in the suburbs of Bromley, although good transport links from across London are available. Expenses and catering will be guaranteed covered.

Back