• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Entertainment Lawyer?

Hey guys I came across this legal service... was kinda iffy at first but it turned out to be really cool so i signed up! anyway just wanted to tell you about it.

It's like Insurance with Lawyers. You pay like 25 bucks a month and you get a lawyer... actually a team of lawyers anytime you need one. they'll look over documents for you.. send stuff out for you like scripts... ect. go to court for you... get you out of speeding tickets.. Whatever!! it really is awsome. check out this site and watch the video. here is the link. http://www.azmyth.com/prepaidlegal

anyway I'm paying for this and if anyone has heard about it let me know.. So far it has proved to be totally worth it for me.

prepaid legal services is pretty good. I've used them before and if you are about to look for or need a lawyer, it's best to sign up becasue the benefits and discounts are well worth it!

Well I think Mr. Prepaid Legal should answer that since this is his deal.

For me, the cost savings for my lawyer at closing, will and that was worth the few months I paid for the service.

Back