• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Tune Peddler - Production Music for the Rest of Us

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to let everyone know about my new site that I've launched.
It's a royalty free music site focused on being simple and efficient for filmmakers and other content creators.
You can be signed up and begin downloading music within 5 min. The license included is one of the most unrestricted you can find. All of this cost you $5 a month.

Click to Visit the The Tune Peddler

Follow Me on Twitter - @TheTunePeddler

A little info about me:
My name is Josh Molen and I have been a professional composer for 8 years. In that time I have composed music for many network tv shows broadcast worldwide.
My goal for the Tune Peddler was to bring a level of quality seldom heard in royalty free music.

I hope you find my site useful and hopefully will help with your future projects.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share some of the emails I've been getting from filmmaker/photographers/content creators that have been using The Tune Peddler's music in their projects.

"I am loving the new tracks on the site. Can't wait to get started on my next project, I already know which tunes I'm going to use and I haven't started filming yet!"

- Andi Ramsey (Great UK Photographer - Visit his site here)

"I was pleasantly surprised at the wide selection of songs it had readily available in its library. The wide variety it provided helped fill the void of every moment in the film from mysterious, dark, to uplifting. I definitely recommend The Tune Peddler to any filmmaker hoping to give their film the final polish it deserves."
- Marc Adams(Canadian Filmmaker)

"...love the album by the way, plenty of genres for different projects..."

- Thomas Cheetham(Writer/Director for Landeco Films - Visit him here)

Here are some FREE TUNES for you to use in your next project -
Click for FREE TUNES

Follow me on twitter to find out about new album releases and contests -
@TheTunePeddler

Back