Help needed - Orlando Area

Hi guys, if there is anyone in and around the Orlando area that is free on the 28th I'm looking for someone to help out and direct an actress at a recording studio there because she can't make it here to the UK. I can't pay a wage but will happily pay for gas and food/drink while doing working. As well as offer you screen credit as second unit director/producer (whichever you prefer).

More information available on request

Funnily enough, I actually will be in Orlando on the 28th! ;)

Don't know if I'll have a car or not though, so I might not be able to get there anyway, but feel free to shoot through details and I'll see if it's feasible!

Hey Jax, that's a freaky coincidence! Ha. You would be a life saver if you did manage to get a car and be able to help out.

We making an animated feature called Neb Wars and an actress from Orlando is unable to travel here to do the voice over. Info for the animation is here: - http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=46826

we've booked an 8 hour session at Phantom City Studio but you'd probably be done way before the end of session. I basically need someone there to direct her, make sure delivers the lines in the way we need and if possible take a few publicity pics/vids of her while there.

If you want I can PM you my Skype and email addy and we can see how the gods favour us

Back