• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch To the Top - Faced Paced Short Film

For a spur of the moment film it was good.

If you're going to use a bow and arrow, at least look like you've picked one up before. :)
Some of the framing could have been a little better, and the shaky-cam at the beginning wasn't enjoyable.

Wherever you were shooting was beautiful. I don't know if you were shooting raw or not, but I think if you could do some color correction and some enhancements, some of those shots could really pop.

Why did each guy become a zomby before they died. For instance, Bow-Master stalked the one guy and killed him. Then, he just zonks out and gets kills. RIP :)

I thought some of the shots could have used some reflectors or something to light the trees in the foreground a little better. The final shot is really nice but it could have been that much better if that treee were lit better to add some texture to the shot.

But like I said, for spur of the moment, it was good.

Back