• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Full Moon, Inc. - A Supernatural Film Noir

Hi - I wanted to share some info on a new film project I'm working on called Full Moon, Inc.:
Moon_Flask_C.jpg

Independent filmmaking group Fighting Owl Films has begun production on its new feature film, Full Moon, Inc. Mixing film noir with horror and fantasy, the film sees Nick Moon, P.I. (Paranormal Investigator), delve into a hidden world of monsters and creatures of the night as he takes on a case to retrieve an ancient artifact with astonishing power.

In conjunction, the official website for Full Moon, Inc., has launched at www.fullmoonincmovie.com. The site provides visitors with information about the paranormal detective agency, including Nick Moon's services and team. There is also a working office number where potential clients can listen to a special message from the staff, and even leave messages of their own. The site also includes photos and video, which will be regularly updated.

The producers of Full Moon, Inc., would like to hear from you. If you have questions for the cast and crew, send them to info@fightingowlfilms.com. Questions can be about the film, independent filmmaking in general, acting techniques, makeup effects, cameras, post-production -- you name it! We'll have the cast and crew answer your questions in an upcoming behind-the-scenes Q&A video.

Full Moon, Inc., stars Khristian Fulmer as Nick Moon, Erin Lilley as his secretary, Daisy O’Reilly, and Leah Christine Johnson as Moon’s newest client, Lilah Fontaine. They’re joined by an assortment of colorful and nefarious characters from our world and beyond.

For the latest production updates and behind-the-scenes information, be sure to “Like” Fighting Owl Films on Facebook: www.facebook.com/fightingowlfilms.

Back