• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Airport 9/11.

Yes good idea!

I remember now clearly that Ed and myself just spoke the lines in the camera at a range of about six inches which i realise now is not a good idea.

I'm sure you can find a bit of just plain camera noise as well from the footage in that scene to place behind the new audio you'll be shooting, this will help blend the sound together.

Well thats what i did in the paper shop scene at the beginning, i just got the background noise from the airport into the picture, however the off camera dialogue sounds a bit too strong so i shall give Ed a ring next week...

Last edited:
Actually, one of the planes never reached it's target because the passengers did fight the terrorists. It's the subject of a new movie "United 93."

Poke[/QUOTE]

United 93 gets released in the UK in September and would you consider Airport 9/11 would link up well with United 93 as a short film before the main feature?

I find a disparity between the intent of flight 93 and airport 9/11, flight is more of a historical hero story, airport is more of a thriller exploration of the supernatural with a link to 9/11. I don't think the audiences would mesh that well...at least not in the same breath. The two movies don't have enough of an overlap to be shown together, the intentions aren't similar enough.

Back