• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Tap Along- short animation- feedback greatly appreciated

Okay......Well.....I like the effects. Very good animating. I know that took a lot of work. But just too weird for me. But that is just me. I happened to see the CAMP-TASTROPHE and it was very good. I loved the way everything flowed but the end. Personally I don't know if I could walk away whistling after almost getting ate by a demonized tent.

Very good! Very fun! It was, how should I say, just enough contained, the lenght was right for it's content and entertaining. Some TV broadcasting could perhaps want it, kid's channel maybe (if you wanted that).

Hehehe! Loved it!

The compostion could be better (the key elements are too small). Things like the kittens should be bold and clear, to really leap out at the viewer for maximum impact.

Too late now of course, but something to bear in mind for future projects. I still thought it was cool. :D

Back