• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "The Girl Upstairs" - A Creepy Short

Hey everyone, here is a creepy short I created. Hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQChDVxk1S8

A little long for what it is imho but some of the moments were quite creepy. The footsteps. The dolls eyes opening. They were nicely done!

A little long for what it is imho but some of the moments were quite creepy. The footsteps. The dolls eyes opening. They were nicely done!

Thank you! Yeah, I wanna try my hand at a variety of genres so figuring out the flow of each should be interesting. Thanks for your feedback.

As a side note, I shot my actress, the doll, and myself all at different times in different locations. So putting them together was fun, to say the least.

Yeah, dude, that creeped me out a bit...OK, more than a bit. Nice work. I liked it. Keep up the good work, man.

Yeah, dude, that creeped me out a bit...OK, more than a bit. Nice work. I liked it. Keep up the good work, man.

Thanks man! I am wondering if anyone noticed the doll at the end was holding a huge knife at the bottom of the frame?

Very nice! Loved it! Could have used a bit of foley...really make those water drips (for example) stand out, etc. But really well done and very pleasantly creepy.

It reminded me of the Fatal Frame video games (which I mean as a compliment; they're my favorite horror games)

good work!!..The background score was good and there were some cool editing job in it. The door shutting in the end could have been more noisy :)
All the best!!!

Back