• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Evolution of Sin

My visual interpretation of a verse from The Divine Comedy - "Fixed in the slime, they say, 'Sullen were we in the sweet air that by the Sun is gladdened, bearing within ourselves the sluggish fume; now we are sullen in the black mire.' This hymn they gurgle in their throats, for they cannot speak with entire words"

Shot in a green room, post prod using photoshop,after effects and FCP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkn-_dBN8to

Woh. Very cool, a very nice work of art.

I've never been one for ballet and the like, but this sort of modern dance(?) married to this sort of visual filmmaking is pretty thrilling, dramatic.

Like Harpsichoid said, really very beautiful.

Woh. Very cool, a very nice work of art.

I've never been one for ballet and the like, but this sort of modern dance(?) married to this sort of visual filmmaking is pretty thrilling, dramatic.

Like Harpsichoid said, really very beautiful.

thank you!
yup it's modern dance. it's the "experimental version of classical ballet"
thank you for watching.. :)

That was very, very nice.
The icky organic creep of it is profoundly evocative.

Storyboarding work like this must be a fun a challenge.

GL!

That was very, very nice.
The icky organic creep of it is profoundly evocative.

Storyboarding work like this must be a fun a challenge.

GL!

Thanks! I just have a basic storyboard then improvised on some transitions and images during the post production. :)

I liked it. It was intriguing and majestic. Maybe it was the PC speakers I listened on but I thought that a bit deeper and richer sound track would have really set this film apart!

What I mean is that the soundtrack kind of kept me at bay, like a doorman that didn't see me on the list so he wouldn't let me in. I can see the people dancing and hear the music inside, but I can't get in to really experience the club. (Hope that makes sense. I'm on percocet after a surgery and know that while it makes sense to me, it may not make sense to you.)

I did like it though.

Pat

Back