• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New Steampunk Short - Official Website

Hi everyone,
My short film "Bill & Maggie's Intergalactic Taxi Service" is on its way to completion in another few months. By the end of December the visuals should be ready, and then it's another full month of sound editing with the completed picture before I'll feel it's ready for the festivals.

I've made some recent modifications to the official website for my student short, so I wanted to get some feedback on how it looks, and if it succeeds in bringing you into the project. Does it make you interested in the final film? Does it make you want to see more?

The link has been in my comment signature for a while as well, but I specifically wanted to make a post for it since we're getting closer to release.

Here's the link: http://billandmaggiefilm.thedreamingstarstudios.com/

Wow, that looks awesome! And you're Professor sounds like the coolest guy ever!

You've probably already seen it but you should check out Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow if you haven't already - I think it was the first film to use totally CGI sets (but I could be wrong)

Looking forward to seeing it when it's finished!

Back