• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Mile Creations shirts and hats

I'm making up some shirts and hats for on set and I thought I'd offer it to the wider community as well.

I've got a shirt with a camera on it and a hat with my logo on it.

Shipping to all areas of the world though shipping price varies.

Until Wednesday (Aus time) the hats are $20 and shirts are $10. They will go up to $30 and $20 respectably after then. Just because of a deal I've manage to get.

Linkage:

http://milecreations.bigcartel.com/

-Brendan

Man, if I had ANY spare money, I'd get some, and wear em during a shoot.

Unfortunately, I just quit my job last week, due to a family emergency, which I wouldn't have been allowed to take time off for.

Because my cheaper price runs out tomorrow night, if you really wanted one I could get you one and then send it to you in a few weeks/months/years when you have the funds?

I hope the emergency gets figured out!

That'd be great. And the emergency is sorted out. My daughter had to stay in the hospital for a week. But on the bright side, I no longer work at the worst company/sweatshop in human existence.

Back