The First 5 Minutes of 10,000 Movies

Absolutely beautiful! Sort of disappointed that they didn't layer all the sound too, which would have made a wonderful blurry mess.

10,000 movies. And not a single blow job :no:

Of course not...not in the first five minutes...that's hardly time for the pizza to get there!

That is amazing. It would be nice, though, if you could zoom back out once you'd zoomed in. Or am I missing how to do that?

And yeah. You're right, Josh. Wouldn't it be even cooler if it was accompanied by the great cacophony of their soundtracks (at least of the "soundies"). =)

The navigation would have been simpler if they had united it under one channel with divided playlists. From what I can tell - the main user posted the initial video, and every video it links to is on another channel, a channel which has all of it's videos set up as unviewable, unless you're linked through by the initial video. That made it sort of annoying - if it had all been one channel with public settings on the videos, that would have been easier. I can't imagine the reason for setting it up for they did.

It's neat though!

Back