[Jan 8] What are you working on this week?

Lots of small things: paperwork, emails, phonecalls, google earth animations and a big meeting tomorrow :)

Finally saw Stranger Things (S1) in the past week: loved it :)

I finally decided to look for an agent as a screenwriter.

Deciding is the easy part ;)
Good luck!

I'd kill for some sushi right about now.

Make sure it is a fish and you are halfway there :P

Was cleaning out the office a bit: got a pile of 35cm of paper with old notes for finished projects. I produce quite some paper that can be recycled :-p

Last edited:
No I emailed a major company stating that I have quality material and ideas for future projects.
Is it okay for you to say what company?
Have you tried getting an agent before?
Maybe they think a writer has to be pretty good for an agent to want to work with them.

Getting drunk tonight!

I highly recommend samuel adams's new "Sam 76" flavor. delicious.

Or any alcoholic beverage... it helps to dull the pain of being alive...

The company is Centropolis Entertainment
I don't know the first thing about getting an agent. But it seems very helpful but costly.
I'm just happy that they responded to me xD because most company's policies, they don't need to give feedback on unsolicited material. They have all right to ignore you.

Maybe they think a writer has to be pretty good for an agent to want to work with them.

I also think agents are being used as an extra filter both in quality as in legal stuff.

But even responding to get an agent is indeed more than most will do.

I don't know the first thing about getting an agent. But it seems very helpful but costly.
That seems right, Walter.
Quality, I wonder if it would really be costly. I wonder if you could email them your scripts. Maybe someone who just recently started as an agent would be good to try since they'd probably be more open to new writers.
I guess the problem would be finding an agent who's just starting out.

Back