Budget Making

hello my fellow filmmakers. i am in need of a good budget maker in new york for scarface/city of god type of film with some effect. any suggestions?

What you're talking about is a producer or line producer. Do you have a script? Locations? Cast? Format? You're talking about making a $7 million and up film. This is something that people get paid hundreds of dollars to create.

Scott

Last edited:
hey scott, yes i know. i'm one of the producers of the film i'm talking about. but i more so package talent and make deals. i was hoping to find someone that could do it for cheaper or deferral. i'm taking this film to toronto mostly and 2nd unit in ny maybe 2-3 days. i noticed that you are a cinematographer. i'd like to see ur work. besides this film i have other stuff in the works so yeah keep in touch. sdean@basesloadedunlimited.com. you can also see some of my work at PRIMETIMEPICTURES.com, i produced scorched and welcome to primetime.

Budget maker

Shane John Sampson and his bud are working on that now for you, it should be ready this week.. I will fire it off to you or John will.

or you can send a script into ben2b@concast.net I dont know if he charges but he can do one up pritty darn fast.

Peace

Last edited:
Back