• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

How do I write this ending story plot twist?

Blood transfusions are "easy," it's easy to obtain most blood types. Organ donations, however, require very precise matching, so an organ donation scenario would more logically lead to your twist.

The guy friends mom or dad could take him to the hospital and comment how the boy looks just like the guy friend as a kid.

Blood transfusions are "easy," it's easy to obtain most blood types. Organ donations, however, require very precise matching, so an organ donation scenario would more logically lead to your twist.

The guy friends mom or dad could take him to the hospital and comment how the boy looks just like the guy friend as a kid.

Thanks, I didn't think of the idea of "organ donation", cool. Thanks again.

Thanks, I didn't think of the idea of "organ donation", cool. Thanks again.

You said he might need a new kidney so I was echoing back your own idea.
Sometimes it helps a lot just to say things out loud.

To ignore a user go to your User CP and then on the left side of the screen there is an "Edit ignore list"

I always wanted to make an extremely serious movie that ends with a bunch of clowns. Like the movie is dark,and ominous the entire time, but then out of nowhere it ends silly and ends suddenly.

Back