15 years in. Distribution for you?

15 years in. is currently seeking to find some new talent. got a film(feature)? Did you pour your heart and money into making it and now it's just sitting on your shelf, waiting for some sort of distribution deal? Let's us help you put it on the American public's shelf as well.
We are a distribution company as well as a guerilla advertising, underground culture juggernaut.
If you have a film you want seen and it is a film that falls outside the frame of the average videogame looking movie garbage we are being barraged with in every theater across the country you need to talk to us and we need to talk to you. We are looking for all genres of films...but they should be features and they should in the "completion" phase, and they should not be bad or boring, the should not revolve around superheros, they should not be rated by the mpaa....
Serious applicants and interested parties email: banchass@yahoo.com

I have a question. Do you have a website, or a few example films you have distributed?
I'd actually like to know a little more about your company history and what exactly you do. Will the movie end up on shelves in minor retail stores, or do you handle theatrical release as well? And if so, where?
I'd be interested in inquiring further.

Back