• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

An Undead Story the Web Series

An Undead Story follows a young woman named Karen, who ran away from home a year before the zombie apocalypse started. The series picks up nearly a half a year into the new zombie-ridden world, just as Karen's reaching her hometown Downey,CA. Throughout season 1 you see Karen's journey through Downey, crossing paths with other survivors, emotional struggles, and plenty of infected, all to try and reach the place she once called home in hopes of finding her father still alive.

What makes this series so different then the typical zombie franchise? There's always been a tough argument between running and walking zombies. I decided to throw that out the window. In my series, an infection is what's causing the zombies, and like any infection it reacts with it's hosts' differently. For example, when someone gets a cold, it can be a tad different then when another person gets a cold. So in my series when someone gets infected, they can either become a slower, more Walking Dead like zombie, or they become a faster, bit more agile like zombie.

An Undead Story was written by, and is to be directed by Patrick Sullivan. The series stars Jaz Kemp, Kylie Contreary, Shondale Seymour, Michael Mullin, David Diaz, and Tarik Ellinger. Below you will find the links to the Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Also, the link to our Indiegogo fundraiser campaign in which you can contribute to our funding for the series.

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
INDIEGOGO

Back