• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Internet Television Youtube Channel

Hey guys, my friends and I have started up a youtube channel that creates and airs original television shorts. They range anywhere from 2 to about 8 minutes, tell what we think are pretty cool stories, and have a unique sense of humor. we just started about 3 weeks ago and we've received pretty positive feedback so far. There are 2 series out; one about a super hero being stalked by a strange kid and one about a girl in the 90's that meets the Anti-Christ. We're in the middle of filming some new stuff that'll be out in a couple weeks but if those 2 scenario's interest you, I'd love for you guys to give them a watch and comment any feedback you may have. This first round of videos had some problems with production but we're working really hard to improve. Anyways though, here's the link to the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/c/jibbstv

Back