• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Ninja warrior Try-out short video

That's the best Tony Montana impression, ever!

Hey, I know you're new to this, so I'm not trying to poke fun, but I thought you'd like to know that there are trial video editing software programs that don't put that annoying stamp on top of your video.

Best of luck!

That's the best Tony Montana impression, ever!

Hey, I know you're new to this, so I'm not trying to poke fun, but I thought you'd like to know that there are trial video editing software programs that don't put that annoying stamp on top of your video.

Best of luck!

Thank you for the feedback sir..

Could you post a link for some editing software programs please???

If you're interested in filmmaking as a long-term hobby (or more), Sony Vegas is a great (and relatively inexpensive) editing program to start with, in my opinion.

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegassoftware

This type of program can have somewhat of a steep learning curve, but there are all sorts of free tutorials out there. Plus, each one of these programs has it's own trial download, each one fully functional for 30 days. That's 90 days of editing, for free.

Edius Neo also has a free trial. For some reason, nobody uses them, but for the life of me, I don't know why. I've tried it, and I like it.

http://www.grassvalley.com/products/edius_neo_2_booster

If you're not so serious about filmmaking, and are just kinda doing this for fun, there are much less expensive editing programs out there, that are designed with more of a casual novice in mind, and are much easier to learn and navigate. I wouldn't know which of those programs to use, because I don't like them, and stay away from them.

You can download trial versions of most of the main software editing programs.

Otherwise I would recommend running a search at Softpedia.org

Back