• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Quick test of my new T2i

Hey everyone. Been lurking around for a while and I just got my new T2i the other day. I wanted to go out and put it through its paces. It was edited with Final Cut, but I didn't do any corrections yet. Just wanted to get the feel for editing with Final Cut. I haven't edited anything since high school...15 years ago, and that was tape-to-tape. Hope you like it. This is mainly from a hike I went on yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoVzVyBE4TE

Yeah, didn't want to bring it with me on the trek up the mountain...a lot was shot with the telephoto lens, so a tripod would have been much better.

Very nice. I love seeing the fall colors spread out like that. Watching the chipmunk was cute too. I second the tripod though. Get one of those and another lens for closer shots and you'll have the makings of a nature film.

Thanks...Overlook Mountain in Woodstock, NY. There's an old fire tower at the top, unfortunately the main viewing area is chained up due to people breaking the glass, but at least you can get to the top of the stairs still. The first 2 shots are from my driveway, the rest is on the mountain.

Gorgeous shots, loved the autumnal colours. I think a tripod would've done you a world of good though, but even now, running a few shots through Final Cut's SmoothCam filter could make some of them a lot more steady :)

Back