• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Animated movie about prison break

Finally (after 3 years) i have made this simple 10 FPS movie about prison break :) . I used very old program from 1995 called 3D Movie Maker for which i have a weakness since my childhood. Characters and some places were in-program, yet i pushed tons of my own made *.bmp expansions into it, like whole of the prison, or characters' facial expressions. It was real ant work. Feel free to judge it :) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ERQwt5koro

First off....congrats.

I liked: The faces, character movement, music.

I don't understand the credits at end about the music...

I didn't like:
Why did you do it in English? Why not your native language?

Some unnecessary shots...the bottle of sleeping pills. The speed of the fast clock should be faster. etc. You could have saved about 30 seconds to make it tighter.

Anyway, congrats on all your hard work!

I don't understand the credits at end about the music...

Well, i suppose you mean those lines with "*". These are such strange names of the used tracks.

Why did you do it in English? Why not your native language?

First of all i didn't have a good voice actors and hardware to record it. Partially because of that i used dialogues from the videogame (that's what part of the credits "i used voices" tells about). Second i wanted to make it be for larger audience.

The speed of the fast clock should be faster
Well, i tried to make it slow, because i was afraid that animation won't be fluid enough with only 10 FPS.

Thanks for honest opinion, i'm glad you like it :)

Back