"WELL HELLOOO MR. FANCYPANTS!"

Hey, I'll be 25 in May. I went to school for illustration, but dropped out. After a bad live-in relationship, I have been left with a $3000 debt. When I pay that off, I plan on going back to community college and finish my gen eds, then go to Columbia in sweet home Chicago in the film department for animation. I have a great script but absolutely no budget, no actors, no props, no equipment, no locations, and a boatload of questions. The film I want to make is a sick, twisted, black comedy slasher about a French Maid who "cleanses" (kills) the dirty people in her new neighborhood with modified household cleaning items. Exploding mothballs, acid window cleaner, a feather duster knife, and a mini-vac that sucks out people's organs. But trouble ensues when she gets a hit put out on her from her old business, UWARSA. The United Worldwide Association of Racially Stereotypical Assassins, who portray their racial stereotypes in order to protect their identities from each other and everyone else. The Italian Chef, the Mexican Landscaper, and the Canadian Logger (French Maid's long lost love, and betrayer) all hunt her down. And in between all this is plenty of psychotic drinking, cannibalism, and even a death scene involving... "male seed". I think Lloyd Kaufman would be proud.

Ha! Sounds great! The Logger is a nice touch! Best of luck with it, and this is definitely the place to get questions answered.

And psychotic drinking sounds like an EXCELLENT idea to me!

I'm also in a community college right now finishing up my gen eds. I don't get why people go straight to universities to get their gen eds. It's so much money! IDK.... Anyway, I'm going to Columbia in less than 2 years! Maybe I'll see you there? :)

I'm also in a community college right now finishing up my gen eds. I don't get why people go straight to universities to get their gen eds. It's so much money! IDK.... Anyway, I'm going to Columbia in less than 2 years! Maybe I'll see you there? :)
Awesome. If we cross paths, we'll have to network for sure

Back