• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Prejudgment by ethnicity from a producer who replied to me

I've sent a query letter to a producer from NY, one I found on This site. Here is his reply:

No, I will never work with you until your people stop the oppression and wanton murder of innocent Palestinian souls.

FREE PALESTINE! FREE PALESTINE! FREE PALESTINE!

:lol: :lol::lol::lol:
I don't care what he thinks about Israel, but how could someone reach the rank of producer, director and writer, with such a childish way of thinking? :) I would understand if he had Arabic name, but no, his name is Angel Mendez, from NY.

Hey, really, who cares?

First, he's probably just a troll anyway. Even if he's not, he sounds like an ass. The world is full of them. There's no point in getting worked up over someone elses opinions. Life's too short to get worked up by what other people say.

Another thought, do you really want to work for someone like this? Didn't he do you a favor by being so transparent.

Hey, really, who cares?

First, he's probably just a troll anyway. Even if he's not, he sounds like an ass. The world is full of them. There's no point in getting worked up over someone elses opinions. Life's too short to get worked up by what other people say.

Another thought, do you really want to work for someone like this? Didn't he do you a favor by being so transparent.

I don't really care, 'cuz he's just another of 99999++ producers in the world. I've posted it here because I found it funny. What is producer? It's a businessmen, first of all. Being a businessman, is having a rational way of thinking. Of course I'm talking about serious business, not a small shop at the corner of the street :lol:

Back