can you help me with my web series/film?

i have this idea for this awesome web-series called wanderer but i am haveing trouble with two things. One getting a film crew/cast together and two getting the funds together for the film. I need at lest $80,000 to make it work any tips or advice?

i have this idea for this awesome web-series called wanderer but i am haveing trouble with two things. One getting a film crew/cast together and two getting the funds together for the film. I need at lest $80,000 to make it work any tips or advice?

Problem 2: Pro tip: Do you have any banks in your area or rich people who keep their cash in unsecured areas? or.... Find someone who has money and ask them for it. If they say no, find another person and repeat until you're successful.

Problem 1: Will solve itself when you solve problem 2.

I'm sure you have more than an idea, right? You have at least ten awesome
scripts finished and you have a few, finished projects that demonstrate what
you can do with no money, right?

I have a few words of advice:

Put together a solid, realistic business plan. You will need to include a line item
budget and how you expect to pay back the money. You will need realistic
numbers. Do not be tempted to show the rare exceptions - be prepared to
present a realistic financial look into how web-series generate a profit that will
be returned to investors.

Getting a cast and crew should be easy once you have the funding. No need
to think about that just now. Finding investors who can put up $80,000 will
take a long time.

Back