a rookie question about cameras

Hi. I'm trying to find the best camera for my first short film. The general consensus here seems to be that the Canon Rebel T3i/T5i are the best choices. Sadly, they aren't easely available in my country and I may have to make do with a more generic camera, something like Canon eos 100d. Any word of advice?

Is it possible to order from Amazon, Bhphotovideo or EBay to your country? That will open up more options for you.

In any case, try to spend more on lenses than the camera body. A lot of people tend to get the latest camera body out there and then skimp on glass. Get an older, cheaper body which can do the video basics and then spend on good glass.

Is it possible to order from Amazon, Bhphotovideo or EBay to your country? That will open up more options for you.

In any case, try to spend more on lenses than the camera body. A lot of people tend to get the latest camera body out there and then skimp on glass. Get an older, cheaper body which can do the video basics and then spend on good glass.
It's very possible, but the shipment costs are way too high. The problem is that the second hand market is a bit stale. Anyway, thanks for the advice y'all.

Back