• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Tableau Vivant

I'm calling out to my fellow independent filmmakers for help with an unexpected finance gap in my budget.

I'm producing the independent feature film, Tableau Vivant. A film about art, fame, celebrity, and wealth. Max, an up and coming artist hungry for fame, meets Sara, a budding young art critic who suffers the same obsessiveness about her work as he does his. The two begin a tumultuous relationship based on using each other to get ahead and sequester themselves in a cabin in the woods, set on creating a work of art that they feel will completely revolutionize the art world. They want to make a work of art that is alive; even if it takes their own lives to do it.

Our first days of shooting Tableau Vivant have gone extraordinarily well! We have an amazing team (both cast and crew) working tirelessly to create this vision. However, just before we we started our first day, we found out that we were losing a significant investor. We've launched a short 10-day Kickstarter campaign to fill in the missing piece of our budget. Any help you can offer would be most appreciated. Also, please send out the link to your networks and friends. Thanks so much for helping realize this amazing project.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1724886647/tableau-vivant

Back