• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Martin Scorsese's Hugo

Dear 'The Mud Doctor',

I read your glowing review. Wow, makes me want to go see the movie at a theater instead of waiting till it comes out on 3D BluRay (and buying it)... then I saw you gave it an A-... A- ? You are harsh! After so many praising phrases in your review, you give it an A-? I may now wait until it is in the reduced price, reduction bin at Kroger's... before buying.

If I had a film at a theater, I'd be scared to death to have you review it (wink, wink)... You'd probably use the Russian alphabet (also including the letters eliminated in 1918 for the use of more letters) to give the lowest score ever.

Nice review... but A-?

I did really like it, but it ran a bit too long. I don't think A- is incredibly harsh but it just didn't quite meet my masterpiece threshold. If you look at other reviews on my site I'm actually pretty generous with my ratings. I've only given one F (to Sucker Punch).

Back