• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Music Vid, first timer.

Yes Abaci here is how its done in these parts..

Although I appreciate the earthy ruralite intermaodal shipping professionals satirical exposition of the American fixation on large breasts and many wheeled vehicles, I do find the musicality of the piece to be somewhat lacking in from and style.

BoYa bubba! Shake em!

Although I appreciate the earthy ruralite intermaodal shipping professionals satirical exposition of the American fixation on large breasts and many wheeled vehicles, I do find the musicality of the piece to be somewhat lacking in from and style.

BoYa bubba! Shake em!

There ya go Wheats, a little over the top, but 1000 times better than "sucks". I just have no tolerance for any use of the word "sucks" to describe any art form, I really feel like it's a cheap shot.

By the way, can't wait to see the second video!!!

There ya go Wheats, a little over the top, but 1000 times better than "sucks". I just have no tolerance for any use of the word "sucks" to describe any art form, I really feel like it's a cheap shot.

By the way, can't wait to see the second video!!!

Hahahah, I just finished the next video... and I CAN'T wait to share it here. Unfortunately, fans are on to my vimeo page, and it's likely going to have to wait until the real release..

ALSO... Please prepare yourselves for MUCH MORE earthy ruralite intermaodal shipping professionals satirical exposition of the American fixation on large breasts and many HUGE wheeled vehicles, where the musicality may or may not find itself auralistically pleasing to some audience members....

Cheers!! :D

BoYa bubba! Shake em!

I said I was going to refrain from further comment in this thread but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to let Wheat know just how damned funny this was.

Thanks for the laugh Wheat!

I said I was going to refrain from further comment in this thread but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to let Wheat know just how damned funny this was.

Thanks for the laugh Wheat!

I agree!

Woohoo! Exploit that fixation!

Wheat -
That was really great.
Your business background is paying in spades.
May I quote you on that, BTW

Back