Post apocalypse short film.

Hello there. I am Mikey, the story writer of Invictus Films. We are made up of my friend Jack Stevens (the director and camera man) and I and are in the process of creating a series of Short films based around a particular topic. We hope to span across multiple genres and steer away from a 'conventional' story line and the conventional story telling techniques. We are currently making our first short film called 'MONOPHOBIA' which is a post apocalypse film that is mostly written, but being shot and edited at current. We have a preview up on youtube and would appreciate any constructive criticism or comments to be had. thank you very much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dMYTwsKANU

We also have three other stories written and waiting to be made for this series, so be ready!

Wow is it something about people living in the south-east that makes them write post-apocalyptic films? :P besides me and yourself i know of at least two others that have written these sort of films! Looking forward to what you can do, would be good to compare with my series of three post-apocalyptic films (just realised thats another similarity... a series of films!) :P but welcome :D

haha! it probably is wishful thinking to be honest! its so grey here its depressing. thanks for the interest. We did some more shooting the other day and all went well eventually. (luck seemed to be against us at first).

The series we are doing is not going to be one genre. It will be titled 'The ills and intents of man'. It will be all based on 'phobias' and we are going to veer off from the post apocalypse genre. Think 'Creepshow' or 'Tales from the Crypt' but not all a similar genre.

Basically if your a sucker for grim tales and unhappy endings ;)

Back