• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Films wanted for online distribution

Dear friends!

We would like to buy distribution rights for any full-length movies to distribute it in Eastern Europe via web-resources. Our distribution model is very simple, we will pay you in advance, there is no % just tell us which price is suitable for you, for non-exclusive distribution rights and if it's suitable for us we will pay 100% in advance, right after signing the contract.

We can pay up from $1000 to $25000 per one movie.

Thanks for the Information. Can you explain how the payment works. Do film producers send you the product first then get payment? I appreciate your time.

Dear friends!

We would like to buy distribution rights for any full-length movies to distribute it in Eastern Europe via web-resources. Our distribution model is very simple, we will pay you in advance, there is no % just tell us which price is suitable for you, for non-exclusive distribution rights and if it's suitable for us we will pay 100% in advance, right after signing the contract.

We can pay up from $1000 to $25000 per one movie.

Thanks for the Information. Can you explain how the payment works. Do film producers send you the product first then get payment? I appreciate your time.

We will pay you up from 30% to 50% in advance, immediately after signing contract then you should send us the product within 14 days after that we will close the deal by paying you another 50 (70)%

We also may use L\C for big deals.

In today's market you are far, far better off taking an up front,
non-exclusive deal than taking less up front and a percentage.

The one thing I find troubling about this post is there is no mention
of the name of the company or a link or any contact info. Just an
oversight, I'm sure, but attention to detail is something I find
important. Overlooking something as obvious as a link to a website
concerns me.

That said, I am interested and have a number of movies that I would
offer.

Is there a particular reason for not paying percentages?

Yes, because we didn't sell movies, it's absolutely free for our users. That's how it works,

step 1: After signing the contract we will advertise your movie on top russian sites like
Yandex.ru, Vkontakte.ru, Kinopoisk.ru, Rutracker.org e t.c.

step 2: We will pack an AVI file with our special software to protect it from illegal distribution.

step 3: We will post download links on top link-sites, torrent trackers, with total amount
of daily unique users more then 10.000.000.

step 4: Our special converted AVI files can be watched only with our special video player, which
is also a social network with a lot of services including VoIp, Games, Dating and much more.
So we use legal movie distribution as an advertise of our own software product and we will
monetize every user not only while watching your movie but every time when they will use
our software.

For russians movie production studios and independent movie producers we use affiliate program,
for 3 years they will have up to 30% of our advertising gross and 10% of every pay which user
send us for using our dating, games and other services if the first video which was watched by our software was their movie.

For our potential overseas partners we use prepaid system only because... and now I will quote
the post above:

Anything with "Russia" and "internet" scares me.

In today's market you are far, far better off taking an up front,
non-exclusive deal than taking less up front and a percentage.

The one thing I find troubling about this post is there is no mention
of the name of the company or a link or any contact info. Just an
oversight, I'm sure, but attention to detail is something I find
important. Overlooking something as obvious as a link to a website
concerns me.

That said, I am interested and have a number of movies that I would
offer.

We don't have our own distribution website (see post above), but that's our official
website SCMK.RU, and site of our govermental partners avssbp.org, our main mission
is fighting with illegal distribution and internet movie piracy.

For us, legal distribution of foreign content is venture project we're just staring this
direction of business and we decide to buy distribution rights for total amount 300.000$
just to see if these model will work for foreign movies.

If you have any questions you can contact me, I'm the project manager by this direction:

CENTRALIZED CONTENT MODERATION SERVICE

Barannikov Pavel
phone: +79150749099
mail: 1147862@gmail.com

Last edited:
How do you limit web distribution to only Eastern Europe? The Internet is world wide.

Well! We will translate your film and we will post your film only in Russian.
Also we use standart Geo-IP Filter. But we understand that Geo-IP can be
"beaten" by using proxy or TORR like systems, so we use provider detection
system developed by our programmers. We have much more possibility then web-site
to protect your content because we are software.

And I also want to remind that all of legal distribution systems using only geo-IP filter and
sometimes credit card information which is also not trustfully because I can buy fake credit
card information for just 2 bucks in Russian black market.

So we will bet on provider detection system.

You should also see post above i which I wrote that you can watch our protected videofile only
using our software. Of course we can not give you guarantee that your content won't be
screensaved or be stolen bu using Camera.... NO ONE CAN :) :) :) That's the reason why
there is a lot of CAMRip and TS versions of major films in web. Do you agree?

Last edited:
We will translate your film and we will post your film only in Russian.
In this case you should tell people what deliverables you will require.
Many filmmakers here are not experienced in delivering product for
foreign release.

I must say this is an interesting method to promote your software.
A little scary for a filmmaker like me.

In this case you should tell people what deliverables you will require.
Many filmmakers here are not experienced in delivering product for
foreign release.

I must say this is an interesting method to promote your software.
A little scary for a filmmaker like me.

We don't need physical delivery, DVDRip is ok. We won't dub the movie it's too expensive, It'll be just voice-over (two voices: male, female). You can upload your movie right to our protected servers, also
you may see how many downloads and views were made.

There will be a little difficulties with signing contract and delivering other needfull documents, but
now we are trying to make legal scheme easy for both sides.

What risks do you see in our propose? It will be helpfull to know. Thank You

Back