• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

DistriFilm.net - Self Distribution Outlet

So what exactly is distrifilm.net?

Distrifilm.net is an online movie
outlet for the independent film maker and a film fans haven for
watching and buying alternative movies they will find difficult
getting anywhere else!!!
Viewers can Download your movie or buy the DVD.

We are accepting film submissions now for the site to go completely Live in January 2011.

I got together with a bunch of other film makers who were wanting to know "how do I get the world to watch my movies."
We were disappointed with distribution companies not pushing our films, we were feeling restricted to help generate sales and never really liking handing over our hard work knowing we will NEVER get to see any kind of money too... Especially with a lot of viewers downloading movies nowadays!

We weren't fully satisfied with our distributors so we set up our own site which fully caters to our needs and now we are getting a lot of interest from other film makers wanting to be part of DistriFilm.net which is exactly what film makers need and we will grow to serve your film making / distributing needs.

We also wanted to include and update our site on a fortnightly basis, our TOP 9 Camera Equipment, Film Making Books and DVD's that we recommend... But it is always ONLY our recommendations to products we love and want to share with everyone.

So we are setting up DistriFilm.net for film makers and film lovers.

We are now accepting film submissions... If you have a feature length film you want to self distribute and need an outlet then try out:

www.distrifilm.net

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions

Together We Will Get The World To Watch Your Movies! GOOD LUCK!

DistriFilm.net

Back