announcement M1chae1 - Member of the month - July 2009

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
M1chae1 is the Member of the Month for July.

At the start of every month, a member will be chosen as the Member of the Month based on the previous month's behavior. They will receive a free 1-year Premiere membership, or if Premiere level already, an additional year will be added.

Members are chosen by the quality, not quantity, of their posts. There are other factors as well. You don't have to know a lot about filmmaking, being polite, and a productive member of the community is what we look for as well.

I went for the controversial pick! :lol:

j/k... Congrats!

Hahahah. Thank you so much Indietalk! Very cool news.

I'll try to smack talk more. I know, I'm slackin. I'll make this next month extra special. :)

Really though, I love this community, and I'm glad I found it. There are some very smart cats here, and much to be learned.

My fiancee and I will be honeymooning in Austrailia around New Year (scoobaing on the reef)...let's have a drink!

In the immortal words of Val Kilmer, who once said, "I drank what?"

;)

Hahahah. Thank you so much Indietalk! Very cool news.

I'll try to smack talk more. I know, I'm slackin. I'll make this next month extra special. :)

Really though, I love this community, and I'm glad I found it. There are some very smart cats here, and much to be learned.

My fiancee and I will be honeymooning in Austrailia around New Year (scoobaing on the reef)...let's have a drink!

In the immortal words of Val Kilmer, who once said, "I drank what?"

;)

Australia: A great place, great rum ;)
Grats on the member of the month.

Back