Seeking writers for Dead Reckoning Season 0 reboot into Season 1+2 Epic sci-fi series

I have been working on this series for quite a few years, first as a Nerf action series, but now it's rebooting into full sci-fi, and we are even recreating the original season, Season 0, in this new sci-fi angle. The origins and world establishment of that season are simply too vital to the foundation of the series to be left in the dust in the unprofessional form of how Season 0 was created. This is actually the reason it was even labeled "Season 0" and not 1, so that we could reboot and distance our future seasons from it.

It's actually been a really fun venture, taking the old script and revising it heavily, adding much greater depth where there originally was none at all! Bringing more life and development to characters that were originally just simply thrust right into action with no prior context for their backgrounds nor personalities. Furthermore, some characters, namely the villains, Ethan and "Idiot" are being completely re-interpreted - Ethan's new motives far more deeply developed and personality far less cartoon villain and more calculated; Idiot is replaced by Salvatore - a highly competent, deadly skilled right-hand man for Ethan. This new iteration is being worked to be deep, and emotional from the get-go.

So what am I looking for here? Potential new collaborators that would be interested in helping me to expedite the pace of this revision. Fortunately, we have Season 0 live on YouTube for reference for the chain of events. This along with what we've revised and shot thus far should provide some pretty nice guidance for the direction we're going.

I'm going to share a few things below. First, the pilot episode to Dead Reckoning: Evolution, which is a mini-season in progress, taking place a few months after the events of Season 0. After this episode, the season shifts its focus onto a new protagonist - Agent John Blake is only the main protagonist for this episode of this season. I am also interested in getting a new writer to focus on this season as well, but that might be best for a separate thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWm8pO9Dy_U

Next: The Season 0 Playlist for reference. As said before, it is clearly not half as professional as the new stuff. However, there are still seeds of professionalism in it, and overall it was enough to gain us a decent following. The first 3 episodes are especially lacking in development and focused much more on action. The revision thus far has already expanded the old episode 1 into 4 episodes for the real Season 1, similar story for episode 2. 3 may need more of a minor reduction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__dE31-Gk8c&list=PLhvMXplV4EgfF4iDPbXNu2lZ6xdUXCqT1

So please let me know if any of you are at all interested in taking involvement, any questions you may have, etc.! Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Back