Because it was there, and I was feeling silly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Xk1mXcv6E

(not putting in screening room, because this is NOT an official Cracker Funk production)

My wife and I saw a double rainbow, oh, must be 25 or more years ago on the way home from Vermont. Yes, we have pictures, but haven't digitized them yet.

history-channel-alien-guy-meme-generator-aliens-98f63b.jpg

You gotta love youtube. This video, that I spent practically zero time on, and that I'm not even willing to call an official Cracker Funk production, is getting more views, faster than any than any previous video I've ever posted. Haha! It hasn't gone viral, mind you (I haven't done that yet).

Wow... oh my gawd... like... wow... amaaaaazzzing.... like... holy wow.... :lol:

Groovy, CF! And yeah, THIS is the sort of thing that goes viral (at some point). Screw all that scripted material we pour our hearts and souls into!

You gotta love youtube. This video, that I spent practically zero time on, and that I'm not even willing to call an official Cracker Funk production, is getting more views, faster than any than any previous video I've ever posted. Haha! It hasn't gone viral, mind you (I haven't done that yet).

Uhhhhhhhhhh.... maybe 'cause it's efing BRILLIANT, Man!

There. I just posted it on my facebook. I was going to last night. Hope it gets you even a few more views. :)

Last edited:
Haha. Thanks. I don't know if I'd call it brilliant, but I had fun making it, and I still chuckle when I watch it. I'm not much of an actor, but I enjoyed going ridiculously overboard on this one. :D

Back