• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Edmund- Funniest Sketch Comedy

An American boy fancies himself to be an English lad, much to the concern of his father and psychiatrist.

Any feed back from a creative or technical viewpoint is welcomed. I’m new to film making & still getting my feet wet. If you enjoy it, subscribe to my channel & share this link with your friends. Thanks for watching,:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgfSeEJhMkE

Last edited:
Heh, the dude's totally channeling one of the Suits You! tailors from The Fast Show. :lol:

Started to drag on after a while, and the set would have been a bit more convincing as a therapist's office with not too much extra dressing - pretty good overall, though.

:)

Thanks for the comments. I could definitely improve my set design on all my videos. Also, I need to shake up the kinds of shots I use. Get more variety. Thanks again & good luck with your projects:)

Back