Judgment Day

A good tingly breeze is always welcome.

Self portrait.

Nah, I just swiped it off a google search for "grey alien"

Very realistic looking to say the least.

Self Portrait-hah, so how did your visit with Whitley Striber go all those years ago? ;)

Self Portrait-hah, so how did your visit with Whitley Striber go all those years ago? ;)
He couldn't handle a long distance relationship, so we broke it off.
However, he still maintains visitation rights with our hybrid offspring.
He gives marvelous birthday and Christmas finger painting presents.

anybody see anything fun in real life.. like this photo

2011_5_23_rapture_prank.jpg

That's funny. I saw a billboard in my town that said "Fox 8 News: The Rapture Happens at 6pm! Plus Dick Goddard's 7 Day Forecast."

Then there was a rapture article in my local paper and under the headline it said "Editor's Note: Due to early print deadlines, we do not know if the rapture actually occurred. For updates visit our website. Also we may have Cleveland Indian's scores."

But, is it just me, or is it supposed to be 2012 when the world ends? This guy's Seiko date readout was off and he didn't know it.

But, is it just me, or is it supposed to be 2012 when the world ends? This guy's Seiko date readout was off and he didn't know it.
I look forward to each of these supposed proclamations.
What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

Strokes and lobectomies aside, of course.

December 21, 2012 is when the Mayan Celestial calendar ends. The Earth and Moon line up with the Galactic Core of the Milky Way.

http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/2012.html

There are other 2012 references in the Hopi tradition, the I Ching, and some interpretations of Egyptian hieroglyphics. Some scientists believe that the magnetic poles of the Earth may be shifting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

The doom and gloomers say that it's the literal end of the world.

I must confess, however, that the portents for 2012 are a little scary. Volcanic activity is up, so are earthquakes. The Mississippi is flooded at record levels, tornados are ravaging the Midwest, Texas has millions of acres of wildfires; similar events are occurring world-wide. Political and economic problems are rampant, religious fervors are at a fever pitch. Will the world end? Probably not. They said that the world would end with the planetary alignment of our solar system in mid-1960's too.

"It's the end of the world as we know it..."

Back