• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Film About the Forgotten Women of History

Hello, i would like to tell you a little bit about my project.

Nessuno può portarti un fiore (No one can bring you a flower) is a poem in honor to women who fought for freedom all through out history, but for some reason they were forgotten. This reason is no mystery: gobernment policies across nations highlighting men achievements. Strength is the element that allowed this women to carry on. Being the source of this strength still an enigma. This work aims to change the reality in which this women lived and died, to bring light and clarity to their story so that, finally, we can honor them with flowers.

We will work with high tech equipment provided by the Film University of Buenos Aires, Kodak and Cinecolor. Combining the 16mm format, to appeal to this lost past, with RED Weapon material to highlight the intensity of the women.

We have started a Kickstarte campaign, to be ready to film in December, i hope the project interest you, and you could help us whit a collaboration or promoting the project.

here is the link

http://kck.st/2ddxw6d
www.facebook.com/nessunocorto

Kind Regards

Back