• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Funny short film about ALPACA FARM, production abroad

Hi all,

A couple things! First of all, I am hard at work in post on a short about an absurd alpaca farm. I am looking for funding to finish out the audio and submit to fests through our Kickstarter page. Any advice, etc. you guys have on marketing this is helpful. I am working 3 days per week, and have 13 hr shoots on weekends all in addition to four classes, so I have not had much time to put into this page. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/45528902/alpacas-and-destiny

Would love some support!

Also, I am currently seeking work for this summer in production, and ideally abroad. I would love to be somewhere interesting with a job on a film of any size, long or short, indie or major. I have been the 2nd AD on USC's largest production this year, so I certainly have experience in the realm of AD, PA, etc.

Jordan

Back