G'day from Melbourne, Australia

Hi I'm Josh, I'm new here at indietalk so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a director, screenwriter, and occasionally dabble in VCE final year schooling...
Currently studying Media at high school and about to shoot my major production which is a 10 minute 'gangster' genre short film.

I shoot on a Sony PD170 camera which the company my Dad works for, got rid of when upgrading to HD. (Digital Image, a Melbourne based media production company www.digital-image.com.au ) I also use their Sony HDR-SR12 and other HD production cameras when they aren't using them.

I'm a massive film enthusiast, with literally 100+ DVD's at home!
Favourite directors are Quentin Tarantino, Pierre Morel, Luc Besson & Martin Campbell.

Ask me a question and I'll usually be able to give a solid answer. If not, I'll do some research and will hopefully be able to help :)

That's all you really need to know, if there's anything else comment below!
Josh

Last edited:
'sup and hello, you koala you. :cool:

Sounds like you have a good inroad there, with your Dad being in the biz somewhat.

What are you working towards, for yourself?

'sup and hello, you koala you.
Sounds like you have a good inroad there, with your Dad being in the biz somewhat.
What are you working towards, for yourself?

- Yeah that helps a lot! I'm looking towards hopefully direction and/or screenwriting

@ Everyone else, thanks for the messages! Indietalk is so far a very great place to be

@ DDK, Melbourne is actually an awesome place, especially down on the Mornington Peninsula. Great surf, relatively great weather, the people are awesome, so I don't think there's much to complain about really!

Back