Amateur cast and crew wanted in south west UK

Hi, I'm a hard working, honest loyal fun person to be around.
I'm not looking to make the next big blockbuster, just something written for a small reliable cast to perform and a small good crew to help make. I have written a couple of short screenplays, looking to make a passion come to an experience. I want to make a low - no-budget short.
If you're interested please get in contact, if you're an interested actor/actress you don't have to be the next Brando or Leigh to do this, just be convincing. If you're a crew member interested, just please have a little understanding of what to do.
I want to try my hand at directing, read many books, and watch more than enough films.
Please please please get in touch if you're interested. This is a no pay thing, and won't make you famous, it's just for fun, for experience.
Who knows if it goes well, we could make a collection of videos to post on the web or something?
I hope to hear from some cinenerds soon!
If you want to talk through email, ask for it, or if you want to talk through FB, then search for my name.
I'll talk more briefly about the ideas, please be reliable, trust worthy, and dedicated.
- Joshua Lee Alissy

Back