• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

16th ANNUAL HOLLYWOOD PITCH FESTIVAL

Would you like to have the chance to pitch your feature film, TV spec, or webseries idea to industry professionals?

The 16th Annual Hollywood Pitch Festival may be for you!

There are hundreds of pitch festivals, but HPF gives you access to more of the top agencies, representatives, and production companies than any other festival - for three full days of non-stop pitching!

Held July 21st and 22nd in Los Angeles, California. Check out www.hollywoodpitchfestival.com to register!

Some of the companies attending this year include:
  • [*]CAA
    [*]Paradigm
  • 20th Century Fox
    [*]Warner Bros.
    [*]Relativity Media
    [*]UTA
    [*]And more!

And if you can't attend the festival, you can also submit your pitches to industry professionals online for a guaranteed response! For the first time this year you can visit www.GreenlightMyMovie.com and get the full Pitch Festival experience right from home! The site has been active only a short time and already has satisfied customers!

I got my script optioned by a producer who is actively seeking to package it with talent. That's all I can ask for. I now have someone who is well connected in the business, getting it read by A-list talent, trying to get it sold. — Doug MacGregor

I had two offers for representation...so I would say it was pretty fruitful! — Michael Su

If you have any questions about the event feel free to contact me via this thread or call the number on the HPF website.

"LIKE" HPF on Facebook for special offers!

Back