The Roadblocks and Resistance

Face it. No matter if its just a silly hobby or heading for the victory line, we all more or less want to be the next Tarantino or M. Night Shyamalan-Cinderella story.

My Goals, hates and My Fears.

I am 38, Middle class white male with average life, Beatiful Family, Dog, Morgage Payment, 2nd Generation California Native (Northern) with a love for low budget and older films.

First my Hates.

95% of Hollywood Big Budget films made after 1990s.

Materialistic youths with their Vanity lifestyles aroused and inspired by the souless (edited) Mainstream music of today.

Music of Today

Bush

Kerry

"Just War"

death of young men in Just War

"God bless America" (As opposed to God bless us all)

Any kid from middle class suburb who thinks he understands Ghetto Life and talks it.

Mexicans who think they own the southwest (They took the land from Native Americans first)

Anyone who thinks God and Jesus hates "Faggots"

Gay people who think they are a minority and suffer as much as blacks do.

Non Jews who think its hip to talk the german ghetto language (Yiddish) without really understanding its origin.

Thinks RUSH is some fat Republican guy instead of one of the Greatest Rock bands out of Canada.

There is alot more but I dont want to bore you. im full of hate :D

Fears....

Having the same Genes as a Father who suffered from 10 years of Diabetes and died at age 50 of a heart attack related to kidney failure. His father at 64, Mother at 32 and brother at 64 all from Type 1 Diabetes (again I am 38, 39 on the 24th of this month.. 11 years :( )

Wondering if what i wanted to do for my entire life is not fulfilled. A promise to God that I will make at least one movie or write at least one story in my lifetime and have it published to be remembered by. no matter how many people view it.

Working with people (Pretty hard since I cant make a film on my own.. can I?)

People who will come into my children and wife's life (assuming I leave this planet before them)

A world in which only souless, greedy people exists.

My family (Mother, children, Wife, Inlaws, Cousin, Siblings, Friends) never understand me or my dreams and never respect them.

Goals...

Being happy just by trying and finishing what it was I wanted to do all these years.

What is your Fear, Hate and Goals?

King Goldfish said:

You know...I once read this short story by Clive Barker that said one of the worse things you could do is tell others your fears...

Well, my fears aren't deadly...so here I go.....

Fears.............

Being stuck in a job that I hate for the rest of my life.

Being the sole supporter for an entire family.

Goals.....

Just to be happy with where I am in life and what I'm doing...no matter what it is.....so far so good.

I'll say away from "hates" for now.

well i fear i wont get this film done and i hate the same thing u do

"Any kid from middle class suburb who thinks he understands Ghetto Life and talks it."

i know a few of em,i wonder what they would do if they were from places like southwest detroit,or east LA they would know that it isnt as cool as it sounds like.

Yeah, I lived in both middle class and poor areas growing up around east oakland.

I never acted ghetto.

I have alot of love for Mexican culture so anyone who is Mexican dont take offense to my comment. But face it, No one owns the southwest except the natives. and non of us are leaving ;)

Goals, hates, and fears...

King Goldfish said:
Face it. No matter if its just a silly hobby or heading for the victory line, we all more or less want to be the next Tarantino or M. Night Shyamalan-Cinderella story.

My Goals, hates and My Fears.

I am 38, Middle class white male with average life, Beatiful Family, Dog, Morgage Payment, 2nd Generation California Native (Northern) with a love for low budget and older films.

First my Hates.

95% of Hollywood Big Budget films made after 1990s.

Materialistic youths with their Vanity lifestyles aroused and inspired by the souless (edited) Mainstream music of today.

Music of Today

Bush

Kerry

"Just War"

death of young men in Just War

"God bless America" (As opposed to God bless us all)

Any kid from middle class suburb who thinks he understands Ghetto Life and talks it.

Mexicans who think they own the southwest (They took the land from Native Americans first)

Anyone who thinks God and Jesus hates "Faggots"

Gay people who think they are a minority and suffer as much as blacks do.

Non Jews who think its hip to talk the german ghetto language (Yiddish) without really understanding its origin.

Thinks RUSH is some fat Republican guy instead of one of the Greatest Rock bands out of Canada.

There is alot more but I dont want to bore you. im full of hate :D

Fears....

Having the same Genes as a Father who suffered from 10 years of Diabetes and died at age 50 of a heart attack related to kidney failure. His father at 64, Mother at 32 and brother at 64 all from Type 1 Diabetes (again I am 38, 39 on the 24th of this month.. 11 years :( )

Wondering if what i wanted to do for my entire life is not fulfilled. A promise to God that I will make at least one movie or write at least one story in my lifetime and have it published to be remembered by. no matter how many people view it.

Working with people (Pretty hard since I cant make a film on my own.. can I?)

People who will come into my children and wife's life (assuming I leave this planet before them)

A world in which only souless, greedy people exists.

My family (Mother, children, Wife, Inlaws, Cousin, Siblings, Friends) never understand me or my dreams and never respect them.

Goals...

Being happy just by trying and finishing what it was I wanted to do all these years.

Interesting post... I'm actually having fun going through all these older posts...

Goals:

I approach my writing a little differently. I would love to achieve what John Sayles has... i.e., write a book -- make a movie. I've been writing off and on since I've been 10 years old but finally got serious with screenplays about 10 years ago... I even had a screenplay optioned but alas, NO CIGAR and the premise of the screenplay would now need to be updated to ever get made...

Anyway, it dawned on me after writing my third screenplay that a screenplay is the PERFECT OUTLINE for a book. I've never really thought about writing for a living until I decided to attempt to break into the business (filmmaking) by writing scripts. I'm 46, went through the divorce from hell, have grown kids already, and don't feel like going to film school... LOL. So, I am taking my latest script (after it's written) and attempting to use it as an outline for a novel. This way, if I sell the script OR the book, I might actually have a chance to sell the other piece. Not to mention the fact that novelists can make pretty decent money. So my goal is to be like John Sayles... I don't care about getting famous or anything like that... In fact, I could work with local people the rest of my life and be happy. I just like screenwriting and filmmaking. To me, writing a book would be even easier since you can always write about some other character when you get stuck.

Hates:

I have only ONE hate... LOL. My ex-wife. Pretty extreme I know, but if you knew the whole story... LOL

Fears:

I keep fearing that I won't have enough time to reach my goal... I try to work hard but geez... So many other ANNOYANCES are popping up all the time that keep me from working... So I guess those annoyances are also one of my HATES. LOL.

filmy

I am 27 years old. I have a lovely wife - Mrs. Poke; a dog - Dreyfus; and a satisfactory job as a news photographer (although it becomes less satisfactory by the day). My wife has a crappy job with the State of Texas, she's a Child Protective Services Family Based Social Services Worker (mouthful) and she spends and average of 50 to 60 hrs. a week working; plus she is attending St. Edwards University and earning her Masters in Counceling. We have a good marriage, but our work and money situation puts a strain on it.

My Hates:

People who willingly blind themselves to the truth

People who think they know the truth

People who push their responsibilities off on others

The Washington Redskins

The New York Yankees

The Sacramento Kings

The State of the Democratic Party

The Liberal Media

CommanderGoat

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton's Ugly Friend from thet STUPID SHOW!

Austin Hippies

Austin Yuppies

People who know not how to drive

There's more ... I just have to get mad enough ...
_____________________________________________________________________________________

My Fears:

Being Unsuccessful

Lying on my Death Bed, looking back, and realising I was wrong more than 35% of the time

Lying on my Death Bed, looking back, and realising I was right more than 35% of the time

Lying on my Death Bed, looking back, and realising I'm still friends with Goat

Raising my children only to have them become liberal

Getting to Heaven and finding out God wouldn't have cared if I had sinned more

Getting to Heaven and finding out God is Alanis Mourisette

Getting to Heaven and finding out that I was meant to be a Centerfold Photographer instead of a filmmaker

Working hard to be a filmmaker and getting eaten by Michael Moore right after I sign a contract with Steven Speilberg

My Wife Dying

My Wife Dying somewhere where I can't be with her in her final moments

My Wife Dying a horrible death at the same instant I am doing something fun

My Wife Dying while I am on Indie Talk

Failure
_____________________________________________________________________________________

My Goals:

SHORT TERM

By this time next year to have sold a script

By this time next year to have quit my job

By this time next year to be focusing on shooting a independent feature film

By this time next year to be expecting my first child

LONG TERM

To be a good filmmaker

To be a good father

To be a good Christian

To be a good husband

To be a good son

To be all that I can be without joining the Army

Well, that's it. Of course, I was joking on some things. But I'd like to thank King for this thread, it was very cathartic for me.

Poke

Last edited:
BIGGEST FEAR
Dying alone (unlikely, as long as intestinal flora thrives)

GOALS
To create at least one work of art which endures the test of time (probably an installation piece which includes colonies of intestinal flora :lol: ).

King Goldfish said:

Couldn't agree with you more King about wanting to be the next whoever. Maybe not the next so and so but just having the opportunity to be there would be cool.

There are so many opportunities everywhere my fear is that I'll miss the right one for me.

I try not to hate but I extremely dislike the troll...I mean girl working next to me.

I had a goal coming out of high school that I would direct a feature film before my ten year reunion. It was a b*tch but I did it at 24 with no film schooling. The experience left me happy and bitter at the same time.

After that I buried myself into my video games and teaching myself all the neato programs such as photoshop, and also teaching myself to build websites. Then I caught the bug to make movies again and now my goal is to just make movies...just crank 'em out. Practice makes you better at everything and if I keep chipping away at it hopefully it will make me a better filmmaker too.

I still play my video games though. So if all else fails I've got that...and my wife. :lol:

Rick

i just want to say that i will never let this thread die - whoever started this was a good human.

fears -
being successful.

hate -
failure.

goals -
to be more than i can ever be.

Interesting Thread

Hates - People who think that they have to lie, steal, cheat or hurt other people to be sucessful

Fears - Heights (ironically I rock climb despite my vertigo, actually make that because of my vertigo)

Goals - To completely change the film industry, making independent film making more profitable and sucessful than Hollywood

Goals as a director - To make beautiful life changing arthouse films that enrich everyone who watches or works on them.

Personal Goals - To start a family at the age of 43 and live long enough to see them squander my wealth

Hates - I'm not a very hateful person. I have some dislikes though:

I dislike being taken advantage of.

I dislike being made to wait, or having someone waste my time.

Fears - snakes, I've never had a bad encounter with one, but I've always been afraid of them.

Goals - Make a great film, one that I will be proud of.

Publish a book.

Get a Masters Degree

See the world. (I'm working on this one right now.)

If I spent a fraction of my time worrying about all my fears/dislikes and the such in my life, I'd never get anything done.

Personally, I know what my limitations are, I accept them and move on. This is the only way I find time to make films.

This attitude works! :D

...well, geez, why not give us a hard question? And one not so boring? :D You don't mess around do you?

...hmm, my goals...

pardon this for sounding trite but: to be really happy in this life, not just content. To make an attempt to step out of a life of 'not so much' into one of 'not so bad'. To experience real love, real accomplishment, real excellence, though not necessarily perfection because imperfections make us real and should keep us humble....

to finish this documentary, damn it!, and to hopefully make music documentaries my niche and still be able to create the experimental film I have knocking around in my head as well...to do with my life what I should have attempted in my 20's which was to have a successful career in film. I don't have to be 'rich'. I just want to be able to make decisions to do what I want, within reason...

I always want to be the type of person who can look at themselves critically and try to make themselves better.

...my fears.....

to know right from wrong but become indifferent. it is so easy in this life to become complacent and to settle. I'd rather go to my grave a dissident than accept that life isn't fair. I know life isn't fair, but I would rather try to make my little corner of it as level a playing field as I can. Life may not be fair, but I don't have to be unfair. I have seen and experienced such ambivelance its frightning. If I am the only one on a soapbox, figuratively speaking, that's okay with me. I don't ever want to know my 'place' in life. My place should be where I make it so long as I don't beat people over the head with it.

becoming 'holier than thou'. That type of person is a pain.

to become one of the masses. Being part of a group is fine right up until you fail to think for yourself. What is the point of being like everybody else? Doesn't individuality count for anything anymore?

to punk out on becoming a filmmaker. Doing something that relies upon your creativity is a scary thing. What if no one likes what I am doing? What if I don't do a good job? What if I just go through life as a drone. That has got to be a fate worse than death. Alice Walker says its a sin not to recognize the color purple in a field. I guess my fear is to not be 'purple'.

...hates....

bad, uninspired, cookie-cutter music with stupid lyrics. (rush kicks ass) jus' 'cus you write a song, that don't make you a lyricist. Jus' 'cuz you rhyme don't make you a poet... All of todays music isn't bad. You just have to look in unusual places for the good stuff. We need a thread on music and why you listen to what you listen to...

the notion that you need to crush other people just to get ahead.

most reality tv. (you gotta pay me more than that if you expect me to eat a roach)

closed minds, indifferent people, lazy pass the buck types, people who expect everything to be handed to them,...

Materialistic youths with their Vanity lifestyles aroused and inspired by the souless (edited) Mainstream music of today. ...britney sucks, paris sucks, and I don't want to see the 'stones' do halftime...

Music of Today ...not all of it, you would be surprised at where the real talent is....

Bush ...what's to like?...

Kerry ....we already said Bush....

"Just War" ...how Orwellian is that?...

death of young men in Just War ....will we ever learn?...

"God bless America" (As opposed to God bless us all) ...I saw a bumper sticker once that said:
"Jesus is coming and he's bringing his lawyer" we may all be in trouble :D

...good thread, King, I hope it does stay around... (sorry, I can't seem to get the quote brackets to work)

-- spinner :cool

Last edited:
Changed gears...

FilmJumper said:
Interesting post... I'm actually having fun going through all these older posts...

Goals:

I approach my writing a little differently. I would love to achieve what John Sayles has... i.e., write a book -- make a movie. I've been writing off and on since I've been 10 years old but finally got serious with screenplays about 10 years ago... I even had a screenplay optioned but alas, NO CIGAR and the premise of the screenplay would now need to be updated to ever get made...

Anyway, it dawned on me after writing my third screenplay that a screenplay is the PERFECT OUTLINE for a book. I've never really thought about writing for a living until I decided to attempt to break into the business (filmmaking) by writing scripts. I'm 46, went through the divorce from hell, have grown kids already, and don't feel like going to film school... LOL. So, I am taking my latest script (after it's written) and attempting to use it as an outline for a novel. This way, if I sell the script OR the book, I might actually have a chance to sell the other piece. Not to mention the fact that novelists can make pretty decent money. So my goal is to be like John Sayles... I don't care about getting famous or anything like that... In fact, I could work with local people the rest of my life and be happy. I just like screenwriting and filmmaking. To me, writing a book would be even easier since you can always write about some other character when you get stuck.

Hates:

I have only ONE hate... LOL. My ex-wife. Pretty extreme I know, but if you knew the whole story... LOL

Fears:

I keep fearing that I won't have enough time to reach my goal... I try to work hard but geez... So many other ANNOYANCES are popping up all the time that keep me from working... So I guess those annoyances are also one of my HATES. LOL.

filmy
Wow... Kinda fun reading this old post... Interesting side note here... The script that I was working on at the time was not that high concept. Kind of but arguable. However, I was enjoying the hell out of writing it and it was simply a story I wanted to do for myself...

Then, February 2005, as I was driving back from Smell-A, I got a high concept idea that actually blew me away... I wasn't sure if it was just me or not so I started talking to friends and associates and believe it or not, it seemed that everyone had their own related story to tell... This just solidified the fact that my idea was solid...

So I went into the research...

The research took me literally 5 months to complete... Along with the research, I did an outline and structured the idea with my 4 Act Structure theory...

In the middle of July, I started writing and finished in August...

I went against my own rules and let a few people see it WITHOUT a rewrite but I did that because I was actually really liking that first draft...

I normally NEVER like the first draft... LOL.

By September, I sold the script. On top of that, I get to produce it as well. *NOTE: I'm still trying to work my way into directing it and every once in a while I seem to move a little closer to that end... We shall see.

By October, I had an agent...

This morning, I found out that I am co-producing yet another feature film that I've been helping to brainstorm ideas on but never thought I would be involved in...

A lot can happen in a year and 2 months...

filmy

...that's one thing about the posts here, sometimes I don't realize how long its been since the original post. Late again...:rolleyes:

--spinner :cool:

Not to worry...

spinner said:
...that's one thing about the posts here, sometimes I don't realize how long its been since the original post. Late again...:rolleyes:

--spinner :cool:
No problem... If an old post stirs something up inside of you, by all means, add to the thread. If it hadn't been for you adding to the thread, I wouldn't have reread my old post...

filmy

I came across this thread while searching "Texas", and I believe this is a good place for my first post. There were too many parallels to ignore. I'm about to turn 38 and have a middle-class life, a great family, a dog, and a mortgage payment, except this is where I diverge. I am a California native transplanted in Texas and have been here over 12 years now. And I have a love for high-budget, modern films. While I do have a small collection of the classics, the majority of my DVDs are Spielberg, Lucas, Coppola, Romero, Jackson, most any feature that is entirely or contains digital animation (from Tron to The Incredibles and beyond), and other various horror, science fiction, paranormal and fantasy films made over the last 30 years. Peppered among them are a few psychological thrillers, period action pieces (e.g. Troy, Gladiator, The Patriot, Braveheart) and what I would refer to as abstract yet thought provoking films (Vanilla Sky, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Natural Born Killers, et. al.). My wife's section has all of the warm, fuzzy romances, comedies, and anything having to do with psychologists or therapists (she's in Human Resources :)). My dream was pretty common, and that was to be the next Spielberg. Now I would be content to shake his hand and have one of his production companies at least option a script. But you know what they say about winning the lottery: you can’t win if you don’t play. And I haven’t played this game in almost 16 years. One feature script, a few PSA’s, half a dozen outlines and dozens upon dozens of ideas and loglines all shelved during that often elusive search for love, security and “bread & butter”. I wasn’t ready. Only 16 additional years of life’s experiences could prepare me to hit the keyboard creatively again. And here I am. This is my first step back into the world I walked away from so long ago. I refused to be a starving artist.

My current goals are simple yet far reaching. My primary goal is to take the same drive and willingness to succeed that I used to become a successful electronic applications engineer, working in computer graphics (2D, 3D) and video and apply it to my youth’s passion for film and visual storytelling. What started as a hobby in computers became a lucrative career. Now it’s time to rekindle the hobby of screenwriting and film and see where it goes. A loving, supportive wife, a spacious middle class home with a comfortable home office and plenty of quiet nooks and a hammock for daydreaming, a nice salary to sustain me and my family, and a loyal, fun-loving Cocker Spaniel at my side are all in place. I told my wife I have two other goals for the next five years; 1) to be at a featured table on ESPN during the World Series of Poker final event and, 2) to sell my first feature-length screenplay. She insists that putting a swimming pool in the backyard must fall in there somewhere, but I digress.

I am not going to divulge too many fears or phobias because my hope is many of you will experience them at some point if I am effective enough at my rekindled endeavors. The one fear I have that I'm sure many in here share is the fear of censorship and suppression. I get so sick of the "PC" society sometimes that I'm almost afraid to fart in public or even type the word "fart" on a public message board for fear of being chastised and ridiculed, but then I remember my defiant nature and do it anyway. Being in Texas with a mix of Texan and Californian ideals, I sometimes fear expressing disdain and disapproval for our president for fear of suddenly staring down the barrel of a gun (yes, this is a stereotype that is not true, just like steers and queers, ten gallon hats, spurs and tumbleweeds, but it sounded good - and I fear reprisal from this :D). I fear that my distant, far removed relation to Ted Turner will seep into my subconscious and make me destroy classics through proverbial colorization (much like the recent Charlie and the Chocolate Factory did to the original Gene Wilder portrayal, at least in my mind). What is with the sudden onslaught of remakes, anyway?!?

I fear I am rambling.

My hates? I hate peas. I hate mosquitoes. I hate reading about legislature hell bent on suppressing violent video games when parenting should prevail. There’s a rating system for games just like there’s a rating system for film – ignorance is not an excuse. I hate hypocrites who embrace Lord of the Rings while criticizing the Harry Potter franchise. I hate the fact that I’ve waited 30 years to finally pursue my childhood dreams even though I penned the phrase “never lose sight of your dreams or your nightmares will prevail” as a young teenager.

The last time I embraced anyone or anything within the film community electronically was with Prodigy and a 2400 baud modem. Boy, have times changed. What makes the digital domain interesting is that I embraced it, changed with it, made a career out of it, made money from it, and used it as a vehicle to get back to where I started.

Here's where the fun begins.

Welcome...

VPTurner said:
I came across this thread while searching "Texas", and I believe this is a good place for my first post. There were too many parallels to ignore. I'm about to turn 38 and have a middle-class life, a great family, a dog, and a mortgage payment, except this is where I diverge. I am a California native transplanted in Texas and have been here over 12 years now. And I have a love for high-budget, modern films. While I do have a small collection of the classics, the majority of my DVDs are Spielberg, Lucas, Coppola, Romero, Jackson, most any feature that is entirely or contains digital animation (from Tron to The Incredibles and beyond), and other various horror, science fiction, paranormal and fantasy films made over the last 30 years. Peppered among them are a few psychological thrillers, period action pieces (e.g. Troy, Gladiator, The Patriot, Braveheart) and what I would refer to as abstract yet thought provoking films (Vanilla Sky, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Natural Born Killers, et. al.). My wife's section has all of the warm, fuzzy romances, comedies, and anything having to do with psychologists or therapists (she's in Human Resources :)). My dream was pretty common, and that was to be the next Spielberg. Now I would be content to shake his hand and have one of his production companies at least option a script. But you know what they say about winning the lottery: you can’t win if you don’t play. And I haven’t played this game in almost 16 years. One feature script, a few PSA’s, half a dozen outlines and dozens upon dozens of ideas and loglines all shelved during that often elusive search for love, security and “bread & butter”. I wasn’t ready. Only 16 additional years of life’s experiences could prepare me to hit the keyboard creatively again. And here I am. This is my first step back into the world I walked away from so long ago. I refused to be a starving artist.

My current goals are simple yet far reaching. My primary goal is to take the same drive and willingness to succeed that I used to become a successful electronic applications engineer, working in computer graphics (2D, 3D) and video and apply it to my youth’s passion for film and visual storytelling. What started as a hobby in computers became a lucrative career. Now it’s time to rekindle the hobby of screenwriting and film and see where it goes. A loving, supportive wife, a spacious middle class home with a comfortable home office and plenty of quiet nooks and a hammock for daydreaming, a nice salary to sustain me and my family, and a loyal, fun-loving Cocker Spaniel at my side are all in place. I told my wife I have two other goals for the next five years; 1) to be at a featured table on ESPN during the World Series of Poker final event and, 2) to sell my first feature-length screenplay. She insists that putting a swimming pool in the backyard must fall in there somewhere, but I digress.

I am not going to divulge too many fears or phobias because my hope is many of you will experience them at some point if I am effective enough at my rekindled endeavors. The one fear I have that I'm sure many in here share is the fear of censorship and suppression. I get so sick of the "PC" society sometimes that I'm almost afraid to fart in public or even type the word "fart" on a public message board for fear of being chastised and ridiculed, but then I remember my defiant nature and do it anyway. Being in Texas with a mix of Texan and Californian ideals, I sometimes fear expressing disdain and disapproval for our president for fear of suddenly staring down the barrel of a gun (yes, this is a stereotype that is not true, just like steers and queers, ten gallon hats, spurs and tumbleweeds, but it sounded good - and I fear reprisal from this :D). I fear that my distant, far removed relation to Ted Turner will seep into my subconscious and make me destroy classics through proverbial colorization (much like the recent Charlie and the Chocolate Factory did to the original Gene Wilder portrayal, at least in my mind). What is with the sudden onslaught of remakes, anyway?!?

I fear I am rambling.

My hates? I hate peas. I hate mosquitoes. I hate reading about legislature hell bent on suppressing violent video games when parenting should prevail. There’s a rating system for games just like there’s a rating system for film – ignorance is not an excuse. I hate hypocrites who embrace Lord of the Rings while criticizing the Harry Potter franchise. I hate the fact that I’ve waited 30 years to finally pursue my childhood dreams even though I penned the phrase “never lose sight of your dreams or your nightmares will prevail” as a young teenager.

The last time I embraced anyone or anything within the film community electronically was with Prodigy and a 2400 baud modem. Boy, have times changed. What makes the digital domain interesting is that I embraced it, changed with it, made a career out of it, made money from it, and used it as a vehicle to get back to where I started.

Here's where the fun begins.
VP,

It's never too late to start... I think, if you stay around long enough, that you're going to find IndieTalk a live-and-let-live kind of place for the most part...

The reason I like it here is because we (again, for the most part) can all agree to disagree without the flames and stupid remarks. When it DOES happen, simply don't play into it and amazingly, the crap seems to die fast...

I am simply AMAZED at the talent, knowledge, and willingness to SHARE in this community and that's why I keep coming back. When I find out something that I think might benefit others, I can't wait to share it on IndieTalk.

Work yourself into a few discussions so you can get a feel for the place and I think you'll like what you find...

And WELCOME.

filmy

Back