UK People?

were not too far from each other, I don't have much time right at the minute because I have a newborn but I am looking to jump back into things more heavily in 6 months to a years time :)

Hi

I'm a UK based student composer (south west) and would love to collaborate. Alhtough I've had general composing and some theatre-based experience before, I'm really keen to develop some experience in film projects.

Musically I can work in a range of styles to suit what you'd like. Here's a link to my soundcloud (I'm currently developing) where you can find a few samples of my work. There's plenty of different styles so see what suits you. I hope you like what you hear!

soundcloud.com/davidsimkins/sets/samples

Please PM if you're interested! It would be great to hear from you. :)

Thanks
TMB

Last edited:
were not too far from each other, I don't have much time right at the minute because I have a newborn but I am looking to jump back into things more heavily in 6 months to a years time :)

Thanks for replying and sounds good :)

and will keep you mind MusicBox thanks

I'm very soon going to need some collaboration from someone... anyone.
I'm gong through my 1st Draft/final script (as a kinda 'self proof-read') to pick out any obvious nastyness. but I have a very real impression that I'm too close to the project and will need independent, non biased, options very soon.

I've heard, somewhere, that Indietalk has this service, or something. but I haven't looked into it yet.

any takers?

I'm very soon going to need some collaboration from someone... anyone.
I'm gong through my 1st Draft/final script (as a kinda 'self proof-read') to pick out any obvious nastyness. but I have a very real impression that I'm too close to the project and will need independent, non biased, options very soon.

I've heard, somewhere, that Indietalk has this service, or something. but I haven't looked into it yet.

any takers?
What kind of thing are you looking for from a collaboration? I'm a sound designer looking to work on some projects. Hit me up!

I've just found this place and was pointed in the direction on the UK threads so here I am.

I'm a London boy born and bred but currently based in Kent. I have a short, 3 min script I would love to get feedback on and eventually made into a short film. I started screenwriting because I want to adapt my novel. I'm new to this but would like to get to know some other UK peeps and maybe/hopefully collaborate.

Hi. I’m in West Sussex.
Im looking at collaborating with people to make short films to build a team with the intention of then making a feature film.

id love to help on other people’s sets too but I’m a wheelchair user so it’s easier for me to get people involved in my sets rather than me expecting them to make their sets accessible.

Back