Introducing Myself to This Community

Hi everyone,

I'm new here so I'm going to take a little time a introduce myself. I'm an amateur filmmaker that loves making videos for fun. I mostly do animation work but I do live film work too. I love doing a variety of mediums and expand my knowledge in the field.

Since I'm an amateur, I would love to get some feedbacks and tips from people in this community for the works I've done. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated because then I know what I can improve on and do my best to work on it.

If anyone wants to check out some of the works I've already done, feel free to let me know and I can send you a link to my YouTube Channel. I'm not sure if posting a link to my YouTube Channel is considered "promoting" here and since I'm new to this site, I don't want to get in trouble on my very first post. =P

-Kevin

Very considerate of you to get to know some of us, first. :lol: Just a suggestion, instead of posting a blanket link to all of your Youtube channel, pick one or two of your projects and post a thread about that. Something like "My latest animation - feedback welcome." An angle on the subject usually makes for better thread response.

@Scoopicman - Thanks for the advice! I made a new thread for one of my videos in animation using the format you suggested. Hopefully, I'll get some feedback on that project!

@mussonman - I can do a variety of animations. I started with computer animation and recently, I started doing claymation.

Back